Today is Monday, and I absolutely do not have the energy or desire to write a full post. Therefore, I’m going to provide you with some of my random thoughts for today. Emphasis on the random.
- My husband believed the following photo was an accurate depiction of a “basket.” I don’t know, but the arrow pointing to the deformed band-aid is what threw me.
- I’ve had to wash the same load of laundry three times, because I keep forgetting to transfer it into the dyer. Every time. It’s sitting in there right now, we’re about to try for attempt #4. Wish me luck.
- I have a theory that there are two types of people in the world – those who catch their toenail clippings and those who just let them fly around, justifying it by saying they’ll clean them up the next time they vacuum. No matter how chaotic my life gets, or how messy my house is, I could never be the type of person that just lets ’em fly.
- Although he is still primarily breastfed, we gave Charlie his first few bottles of formula this past week. I would feel more guilty about it, if it weren’t for the fact that it allowed me to get my hair done, see a movie with my husband, and consume a gallon of red wine. Go ahead and call me selfish, I’ll cry into my sippy cup.
- Wine tastes better when you’re a Mom.
That is all.